2010年6月2日 星期三

the most unforgettable event in my life

Now, I want to share with you guys a very stupid story. Last Chinese Valentine’s day I was invited by my boyfriend to have a great meal with his parents. At first, we planned to have some ingredients for steak and some drinks for dinner. Yet, my boyfriend, Edward, and I were went to supermarket to buy all of them. However, we were walking around and looking for the food we need, suddenly, my jacket was hooked up by some stuff. I was worried that if the stuff falls, then I am must compensate for the shop. My first thought was to catch the stuff with my hands to keep it from falling. After that, my hands were feel very painful and started to bleed. Do you want to know what the stuff is? It’s durian! Everyone around me was astonished by my behavior, including myself. My boyfriend was shocked and picked up the durian rapidly. So we left the crime scene and paid up our food. Just like nothing happened. What the hell! I shall die of shame. Edward said nothing but laugh at me. When we arrived home, didn’t mention this to his parents, pretending nothing had happened. Eventually, we still have a nice meal. I think it will never wipe out from my memory!

1 則留言:

  1. Hi Cathy,

    Thanks for sharing this funny story. =D
    Don't forget to hand in your assignment on time. This one is a week late.

    A few sentencces need clarifications, while some grammatical mistakes need correction.

    1. Now, I want to share you guys a very stupid story.
    ==>share少了個介系詞

    2. My boyfriend, Edward, and I were going to supermarket to buy all of them.
    ==>這已經不是were going to了, 而是"去了"
    ==>這一句跟上一句需要linking word

    3. However, we were walking around and looking for the food we need. Suddenly, my jacket was hooked up by stuff.
    ==>這兩句是有關連的, 請把它們用linking word連起來
    ==>by some stuff

    4. I was worried that in case the stuff was falling, then I must to compensate for the shop.
    ==>這一句用in case的話語意不合理, 請改if
    ==>用進行式也不合理, 如果這東西正在掉落的話? 這是什麼意思??
    ==>must to? Oh, dear. Please correct it.

    5. My first thought is to catch the stuff with my hands.
    ==>is的時態不對
    ==>要加個抓那個東西是對了什麼目的, 如 to keep it from falling.

    6. After that, my hands were feel very painful and started to bleed. Do you want to know what the stuff is? It’s durian!
    ==>哈哈哈

    7. Everyone around me was astonished by my behavior, including myself. My boyfriend was shocked and picked up the durian rapidly. So we left the crime scene and paid up our food.


    8. When we arrived home, we pretended nothing happened to his parents.
    ==>we pretended nothing happened to his parents會讓人混淆成: 我們假裝他的父母沒事
    ==>所以可以改成: When we arrived home, we didn't mention this to his parents, pretenting nothing had happened.

    9. Eventually, we still have a nice meal. I think it will never wiped out from my memory!
    ==>it will never wiped out的文法有瑕疵喔 check check!!
    ==>have的時態

    回覆刪除